Sunday, August 1, 2010

Remodel

I have been horrible at updating our blog, I can't believe it has been 2 months. We started to remodel our kitchen last December, not a smart idea to do in the winter a good lesson learned! Our cupboards were in great condition so I figured I could redo them with no problem. Well it was a lot more work than I expected but well worth it! I didn't have a camera for the before pictures it broke, but the cupboard color before were oak and the wall color was a blueish green color.

Sorry the kitchen is dirty in the picture, thats how it is most of the time, looks like ten people live here instead of just three.

We replaced the old hood, it was disgusting!


We bought nice hardware and hinges as well, but next time I will do knobs instead of handles even with a little tool to put them on there are still some imperfections.

We really like how it all turned out and I hope it will bring in some potential buyers in a couple months when the house goes up for sale. We have a few other things we are remodeling on the house I will post pictures when they are done as well.

1 comment:

Cason Clan said...

I really like the red and black. It turned out really nice! Oh and the comment about sunscreen on your dad's boobs made me laugh so hard.